INDIGEX, a Kansas City-based Information Technology company, is growing and has an opening for an Office Manager at our North Kansas City location. The Office Manager at INDIGEX is responsible for bookkeeping tasks and general office management. This person is also involved in both customer and vendor relations and serves as an administrative assistant to the CEO. More advanced applicants may be involved in critical business decisions and formal business planning. This can be a part-time or full-time position with flexible hours.
Interested? Check out our Top Ten Reasons to Grow Advance Succeed with INDIGEX.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable to fulfill obligations
- Interpersonal skills — Job requires being able communicate and interact well with people in a team environment.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A college degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent experience
- Experience with basic accounting, payroll, and/or tax filings
- Experience with QuickBooks software
- Familiarity with computer systems and other tools required to work in a nearly paperless office
- Ability to accurately type at least 40 words per minute
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help them
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Ability to lift and carry light loads
We are a tight-knit company, and this is a great opportunity for the right person who likes working with people, numbers, and technology and is looking for an opportunity to grow. Creative thinking is what we thrive on, from our work itself to the way we do business. We recognize and reward hard work and innovation.
If you are looking for an exciting career with a growing company and you meet the requirements for this position, please submit your resume and salary history to email@example.com.